LTA accused of racial discrimination in challenge to decisions on funding and support
Stoute v LTA
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Contract Law | Equality Act 2010 | Equality Standard for Sport | Governance | Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) | Regulation | Tennis | United Kingdom (UK) | Wimbledon
- Bullying in professional sports: Adapting to an evolving legal landscape and mitigating risk
- Richard Scudamore: Slings and arrows or outrageous (good) fortune?
- Fighting discrimination in sport: Positive Action v Rooney Rule
- IOC President calls for sport free from discrimination at 6th IWG World Conference on Women and Sport
Charlotte is an active member of the Littleton Chambers Sports Law group. She has been instructed in variety of sports law disputes including an internal matter for a Football League club and a claim by an agent against a professional boxer.