A Summary Of CAS Decisions At The Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games
To continue reading or watching login or register here
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: (IOC) International Ski Federation | Anti-Doping | Beijing 2020 | Bobsleigh | CAS Ad Hoc Division | Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) | Ice Skating | International Bobsleigh and Skeleton Federation | International Olympic Committee | Russia | Russian Olympic Committee | Skeleton | Winter Olympic Games
- Case law of the CAS Ad Hoc Division at the 2014 Sochi Olympic Winter Games: what did we learn?
- Disputes arising out of or relating to the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi Part 1
- A summary of the CAS Ad Hoc Division decisions at the Rio Olympic Games
- A summary of CAS Ad Hoc & Anti-Doping Division decisions at the 2018 Winter Olympic Games
- A Summary Of CAS Decisions At The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
Martin practices commercial law with extensive experience in contracts and commercial litigation. Martin focuses on corporate, commercial, regulatory and private clients, with particular expertise in the sports and media sectors.