Key Sports Law Cases And Developments Of 2021 – Central & South America
As we come to the end of a turbulent and challenging year, we wanted to take the opportunity to highlight the important legal cases and developments from the world of sports law of 2021.
Therefore, we invited members of our Editorial and Advisory Board, who are experts in this field, to share their opinions on what they consider to be the key sports law cases & developments from 2021. In this article are the responses from our Central & South America members.
With so much happening in 2021, we have produced a series of articles to help identify key cases and issues from 2021 in specific jurisdictions, as well as helping to detect broader global themes.
We would like to thank each member of our Editorial and Advisory Board for taking the time out of their busy schedules to share their views with us, and also more broadly for their significant input into LawInSport over the course of the year. Thank you.
- Pedro Henrique Mendonça, Sports Law Consultant, CSMV Advogados, Brazil
- Roberto De Palma Barracco, Head Of Research, CBF CNRD
- Pablo Mettroz Holley, Associate, Parmars
- Ariel Reck, Sports Lawyer, Argentina
- Ricardo de Buen Rodriguez, Founding & Managing Partner, De Buen Law, S.C., Mexico
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Anti-Corruption | Athlete Rights | Broadcasting | Covid-19 Impact | Employment Law | FIFA | Football | Governance | Human Rights | Media Rights | Regulation | Safeguarding | Sports | Swimming | UNODC