Christian Keidel is a partner Partner at Lentze Stopperhas. He been focusing his area of expertise for more than 12 years on dispute resolution in sport and the advice of international sport associations. He has represented successfully stakeholders in sports in numerous cases in front of the dispute resolution bodies of UEFA and FIFA as well as the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) and state courts. He is also a long-time advisor to international sports associations with respect to regulations, good governance and the commercialisation of rights.
Christian has provided legal advice in various high-value transfers of football players. His clients particularly appreciate his precise working methods and his ability to solve complex disputes with a comprehensible and convincing argumentation. Christian Keidel regularly gives lectures on sports law at the Technical University of Munich and is a member of the LawInSport editorial board.
- Since 2020 Partner at Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- 2009 to 2020 Salary Partner at Martens Rechtsanwälte
- Since 2016 Member of the lawinsport editorial board
- Since 2010 lecturer in Sports Law at the Technical University of Munich
- 2007 to 2009 Lawyer at Beiten Burkhardt (Munich)
- 2005 to 2007 Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of the District of Munich, with internships at, inter alia, Waldorf Frommer and Elber Forino Vagedes Abogados (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- 2001 to 2005 Studied law at the Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich
- 1997 to 2001 Studied at the State Academy of Photographic Design in Munich, subsequently working as a freelance photographer
Copyright © LawInSport Limited 2010 - 2022. These pages contain general information only. Nothing in these pages constitutes legal advice. You should consult a suitably qualified lawyer on any specific legal problem or matter. The information provided here was accurate as of the day it was posted; however, the law may have changed since that date. This information is not intended to be, and should not be used as, a substitute for taking legal advice in any specific situation. LawInSport is not responsible for any actions taken or not taken on the basis of this information. Please refer to the full terms and conditions on our website.