Rustam is an Indian qualified lawyer and sports law paralegal at Mills & Reeve, Manchester. He has recently completed a Master’s degree in International Sports Law from Instituo Superior de Derecho y Economía (ISDE), Madrid (2018 edition) and has previously gained 3 PQE as an Associate with AZB & Partners, one of India’s leading full-service law firms.
- An overview of FIFA’s ‘Phase 2’ reforms – agents, loans and clearing house
- An overview of the new FIFA Disciplinary Code
- A data analysis of the arbitrators, cases and sports at the Court of Arbitration for Sport
- A case for ending football’s mid-season transfer window
- The enforceability of "MoUs" - How the ICC panel decided Pakistan and India's bilateral tour dispute
- “Sandpapergate” - Is the ICC doing enough to combat ball tampering in cricket?
- When can athletes obtain a valid retroactive TUE? A review of the Samir Nasri case
- How the International Cricket Council's Dispute Resolution Committee works