A Review Of LawInSport’s Football Conference 2022: Key Lessons For The Sector
As a full member of LawInSport, I regularly read articles encapsulating the essence of law in a sports context. I was drawn to their events section where they announced that they would host a Conference fusing a duality of my passions, football and the law. I was excited by the opportunity to converse with an eclectic group of people whilst attaining greater knowledge on football business by viewing seven fascinating panel talks.
LawInSport hosted their Football Law Conference 2022 on the 23rd of May at the Royal Society of Medicine, London. For videos of the panel sessions at the conference, please click here.
This article will detail a summary of the topics discussed, my experiences of the event and networking in general.
Continue reading this article...
Already a member? Sign in
Get access to all of the expert analysis and commentary at LawInSport including articles, webinars, conference videos and podcast transcripts. Find out more here.
- Tags: Agents | Athlete Welfare | Commercial Law | Cryptocurrency | Dispute Resolution | Employment Law | Fan Tokens | FIFA RSTP | Football | NFTs | Regulation & Governance | Safeguarding | Sports | Tax Law | Transfers
- How The US Women’s Soccer Team’s New Equal Pay Deal Works
- Why Does Luxembourg Still Not Have A Professional Football League?
- What Are The Requirements For Owning And Running A Professional Football Club In Italy?
- Here We Go Again – How To Address Pitch Invasions In English Football?
- Unilateral extension options in football contracts: Are they valid and enforceable?
- When is there a right to replay a football match? FIFA, UEFA and The FA laws on fielding an ineligible player
- The Requirements For Investing, Owning And Running A Professional Football Club In Spain (LaLiga)
- Safeguarding Proceedings - How To Balance The Rights Of The Accused With Treatment Of The Abused?
- Your Guide To FIFA’s Commentary On The RSTP